Playing Sun Game? Here is what you need.
Our SunGame Beach tent. Made out of a Lycra/Nylon blend. UPF 50+ and water-resistant. Weighs only 4 lbs and fits in a carry-on suitcase.
- Beach tent (82" x 82")
- Carrying bag (21"). Fits in a carry-on suitcase!
- 2 rust-proof aluminum poles (63" length)
- 4 anchor bags to fill with natural resources like sand or rocks
HOW TO SET UP:
TIPS: STABILIZING IN WINDY CONDITIONS
* The tent performs best with very heavy anchor bags and fully stretched fabric prior to putting up the poles.
- Make the anchor bags as full as possible, about the size of a volleyball.
- The fabric is made to stretch! Don't be afraid to pull the anchor bags to stretch out the tent fabric.
- Position the poles so that the wind is flowing directly under the beach tent. If the wind is from North, position poles on the North corners of the tent.
- Angle the poles slightly to brace the force of the wind.
- Dig a small hole to brace or bury the sandbags.
Size: 82" x 82"
Support rod: 63" x 2
1 x Tent, 2 x poles, 1 x carry bag
This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.